Sunday 21 March 2010

Bullett points

Ive decided to list the things i wanted to get across on here, as i am sitting here now just thinking back over my year so far i decided its best to list these events and hopefully get this started. Ive decided i want to keep this just for me, none of my friends or family will be told about this as its personal. (so personal Ive decided to post it on the Internet for the world to see you might ask, lol) any way this list will trigger my memory in future and give me things to write about should my mind be blank, and also an insight for readers, if any, about me, who i am, how i think and the people i choose to have in my life. This list is in no particular order of importance im just brainstorming!


1. New years party. the drink, the drugs, the dramas and not knowing what this year would have in store for me.


2. Sweeney, my brother, the most important man in my life.


3. Revival, my hair salon, my bread and butter, my most biggest achievement to date.


4. Friends, good times and bad times, but my love for them all individually and collectively. (even if they do piss me off sometimes, lol)


5. My parents, Mum, Dad and Arthur (step dad)


6. Things that even after a long time for wounds to heal, still hurt, i know what I'm talking about and I'm sure in time, if any readers come along, this will all become clear.


7. The men in my life, yes plural, i enjoy freedom and variety, and lets just say the right one hasn't come along yet, ill know him when he does.


yeah that should give me some bits to start with............




Im gonna start by writting about Mr Brown, he is one of my closest, nearest and dearest mates and the only reason hes come to be what i write about first is for no other reason other than that he has just text me, so his name came to mind first.

Browns had a bit of a shit time of it recently, he split with his GF of 6 years and is slowly learning to deal with a broken heart, she ended it not him. youre probably wondering why I am writting about him on my blog, should this not be about me? yes, and in a round about way it is, see having Brown around alot more recently has put a new edge on my social life so selfishly im glad he is single as i now have another single persons company. You see the thing is all of my friends seem to be in couples, which means for me as a singleton, sociallising can sometimes be a bit uncomfortable, its never nice playing gooseberry no matter how old the friends. Brown and his ex, both equally as good a friend as the other so for us as a group of friends opinions have been divided and everyone has suffered this break up in one way or another. I on the other hand seem to have gained, gained a special friend that to be honest I didnt even know Ihad, even though they have been here for so many years. a new found drinking buddy, a joker just like me, who is starting to experience some of what Ive been doing in the single life for the last 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment